Professional Coroutine Management Solution
Consists of three main modules: Job, JobManager, and JobQueue. These modules can be used separately or in conjunction to easily and efficiently manage coroutines.
The Job module encapsulates the creation of a coroutine job. Using this module, you can easily and efficently create coroutines that can be paused (with or without a delay), resumed, killed, made repeatable, cloned etc.
The JobManager module provides global named access to coroutines, and the ability to pause, resume, and kill a coroutine from anywhere in your codebase.
The JobQueue module enables you to create queues of coroutines. This queue can be made repeatable and continuous; and be paused, resumed, or killed, at anytime.
A full event system is also incorporated into each module. Subscribe to events raised on job start/pause/resume/complete, to name just a few.
- Ability to clone jobs and job queues.
- Easy to use, includes 8 example scenes showcasing the included functionality.
- Fully documented.
- Easily create repeatable jobs.
- Create child jobs, where the main job will not complete until all child jobs have finished processing.
- Access global and local queues.
- Use delayed methods e.g.. pause, resume, or kill a coroutine or a queue of jobs after a number of seconds have passed.
- Pause, resume, or kill all coroutines from a globally accessible location.